On the second day of Blogmas, Leeann’s blog gave to me: the best study tips…
As I’ve struggled through studying and paper writing, I’ve hoped and prayed for some solution to my agony and dismay. “Please,” I say to anyone who passes by, “tell me how to stop this!” My friends and fellow students pat me on the back then go into their finals sob stories of two finals in one day and a project with a group that won’t meet.
I needed a hero, and it came in the form of this article from my dearest mom. It lists “scientifically proven” methods to success during study week, and while it had quite a few suggestions I already knew it also gave me the proof that I was making the right decisions (I’ve never had an all-nighter and I plan to keep that streak; this article told me why that’s a good thing).
But it got me thinking, what else is out there that can help all of us suffering under the biggest tests of the semester? So here is my list of the best finals studying tips I found across the Internet:
- Scientifically, The Best Ways To Prepare For Final Exams by the SUNY blog (this is what my mom sent me!)
- My Favorite Study Method by Cardigans and Chai
- A Love Letter for the College Students by More Love Letters (for the 11:00 p.m. freak out when your spirits need a boost)
- 22 Science-Backed Study Tips by Greatist
- Tips on Studying for Finals by University of Pittsburg Bradford
What are your top studying tips?
On the second day of Blogmas, Leeann’s blog gave to me:
the best study tips and 10 Christmas songs to sing!
Below the Line:
- One test down, one test and two papers to go